Frequently Asked Questions
Listing your products or services is free unless you choose to use some of our extra features like "Featuring your Ad", etc. Businesses hosting multi-lot auction events will be charged $9.95 per event.
There is only a 0.25¢ final fee on any successful Fixed Priced or Auction listing. Classified Ad listings are not charged a final fee. That being said, there may be fees associated with the sale of your item(s) if you use any third party services, e.g. Payment Processing, Shipping Services, etc. Check with those service providers for questions related to their service fees.
Send yourself a password reset via email.
- From the sign in page select the Forgot password? link or click here.
- Enter your email address associated with your account and click the [Submit] button.
- Check your email inbox. If the email does not arrive in your inbox be sure to check your junk mail folder or spam filter.
- Click the reset link in that email.
- Choose a new password.
You can change your password at any time.
- From your logged in account, go to your "My Account" area.
- From the left hand menu, select "Account > Password."
- Enter your current password.
- Choose your new password.
- Save your changes by clicking the [Change Password] button.
You can change your email address by editing your account details. Click on the settings link within your “My Account” menu.
If you are not receiving expected site emails, please check the following:
- Check your junk mail folder or spam filter for the missing emails.
- Make sure that your email address, in your account settings, is entered correctly.
- Verify that your email client, such as Outlook, is not in “offline” mode.
- If you use a POP3 connection to retrieve your email, please verify that the emails were not downloaded to a different computer.